Innovating for comfort
Provides the speed of a blower combined with the nearly silent operation of a diaphragm pump.
- Unmatched air pressure retention
- Better inflation, nearly one third firmer than a traditional blower, for a better comfort range.
- New hand control with individual comfort settings, memory settings and instant fill
Urethane Air Chamber
The next generation air chamber:
- Proprietary urethane chamber construction
- Low profile
- Flame suppressant
- No offensive odor
- Wicks moisture
- Dielectrically welded for reliability
Box Top Air™/ Edge to Edge Air
Air is positioned at the surface of the mattress, where it can best deliver proper postural alignment. The lower profile allows the air chamber to extend all the way to the edges of the mattress.
A history of innovation.
Comfortaire® has been delivering Individualized Sleep Experiences™ for over 30 years. We started by inventing an airbed that provided an independently adjustable surface utilizing latex-cotton air chambers. While our original design is and has been the industry standard for over 30 years, our mission today is to continue developing innovative sleep solutions that are as unique as you are.
Innovate: Dynamic Support
Good sleep depends on controlling three key elements: support, posture, and comfort. This simple pyramid, combined with 20 years of customer feedback, inspired us to rethink the construction of our airbeds and became the basis for another industry-changing patent. Using a single air layer to both provide support and regulate posture limits the benefits air can provide, so we came up with an airbed that does more to satisfy all three elements of good sleep:
- A solid layer of support acts as a steady base and prevents sleepers from over-deflating the mattress.
- This allows us to move our air chambers to the top of the mattress, in a lower profile that extends right to the mattress edges. This dynamic air layer shapes to the unique contours of each sleeper and eliminates instability or rolling that can result from differences in firmness settings in older, deep fill air chambers buried deep within the mattress.
- Plush quilting and comfort toppers provide superior mattress comfort and complete our design.
Comfortaire’s original product designs have been the benchmark of the mattress industry for over 30 years. Our innovations bring meaningful improvements to our original designs. And our commitments to innovation and sleep research assure you that the products we sell are designed to provide the ultimate levels of individual sleep comfort.