The quality and craftsmanship that go into each of our mattresses gives Comfortaire® the confidence to offer the original owner a limited warranty against any defect in workmanship or materials.
Limited Bed Warranty.
2 years, no cost.
Q10 Wireless ACS or Q10 Remote Only
25 year limited, 4 year no cost, 21 year prorated. Our Nouvelle and Ultimate mattress technologies are warranted for a period of 25 years, the first 4 years are at no cost and the remaining 21 years prorated. Read below for further details.
25 year limited, 2 year no cost, 23 year prorated. Our Genesis Series mattress technologies are warranted for a period of 25 years, the first 2 years at no cost and the remaining 23 years prorated. Read below for further details.
What is covered.
Comfortaire® Mattress and components. Includes foam toppers, support foam, perimeter support foam, urethane air chambers, rubber air chambers, and air systems.
Years After Purchase Date.
4 years on N17, N15, N11, U15, U11
Prorated 5 - 25 years—20% plus 4% of price for each year from original purchase.
2 years on G13, G12, G10
Prorated 3 - 25 years—20% plus 4% of price for each year from original purchase.
Must Be Original Purchaser Of Mattress.
Comfortaire® warrants that your mattress cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from original purchase date.
- No Cost - Up to 1 year
- After 1 year, Full Price
What is not covered.
Conditions arising from normal wear and tear. (Conditions arising from normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, mattress cover compression, foam compression, or discoloration of components. Damage from tampering with or opening the warranted product or component.
Damage from misuse or abuse of the warranted product or component. Damage from laundering or dry-cleaning. Acts of God, such as, but not limited to, lightning damage. Bed sheets are not covered.
What you must do.
At time of purchase: Mail, or register online, your Warranty Registration Card within 30 days of the delivery of your mattress. If you have a defective part: Call Customer Service to obtain a return material authorization number (RMA).
To return a defective part.
The component must be clean and in a sanitary condition. Comfortaire will incur the cost of transporting the warranted component back to the factory:
- Up to 4 years on 4/25 warranted products—after year 4 at customer’s expense
- Up to 2 years on 2/25 warranted products—after year 2 at customer’s expense
At Comfortaire, quality is important! In order to assess warranted components, Comfortaire will ask you to return certain warranted components for evaluation. A credit card number must be provided for the advanced shipment of:
- Air control system (pump)—any system
- Rubber air chamber—less than 3 years old
- Urethane air chambers—less than 1 year old
The credit card will not be charged as long as the warranted component is returned to Comfortaire within 45 days. If the warranted component is not returned within 45 days, Comfortaire will charge you the corresponding cost of the replacement part. If you are unable or do not wish to provide credit card information at the time of the order of the warranted component, the replacement component will not be shipped until your defective part is returned.
* Please note that you will also be responsible for installation of the replacement parts.
What we will do.
In the event that repair or replacement resulting from a defect is required, Comfortaire will repair or replace (at Comfortaire’s option) the defective product or component at a cost to the original purchaser based on the previous tables. The “price” is the price of the defective product or component at the time the warranty claim is made, or the price of a comparable product or component if the original product or component is no longer in production. Comfortaire will forward replacement parts via its normal shipping method. Comfortaire reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
What will void this warranty.
Tampering with or opening components of the warranted product or component.
Misuse or abuse of the warranted product or component. Sale, transfer or other disposal of the warranted product or component.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated above. Comfortaire will bear no other damages or expenses.
- Comfortaire reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any product or component that is returned in an unsanitary condition.
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the United States.
- This Limited Warranty is nontransferable. Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this Limited Warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. All claims relating to the limited warranty products should be made by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-759-0594, e-mailing: customerservice@Comfortaire.com or writing to:
Comfortaire Customer Service
PO Box 9219
Greenville, SC 29604